ProPayroll today announced the latest release of the Fuse Workforce Management suite - including the launch of a powerful scheduling module - to deliver enterprise-class workforce management solutions in the cloud to small and midsize businesses (SMBs). In addition to helping solve the complex workforce scheduling puzzle, the latest release of Fuse Workforce Management delivers an enhanced user experience with intuitive features that help SMBs reduce compliance risk while adding new recruiting, performance management, and benefits administration tools for HR.
- Noted mathematical scientist George Bernard Dantzig famously stated that scheduling 70 people to 70 jobs would produce a number of potential configurations greater than the number of particles in the universe. With the launch of Fuse Workforce Management Scheduler, SMBs now have an advanced scheduling application to automate this intricate business challenge by matching the availability and skills of its employees with business demand to create an efficient and effective schedule. The new scheduling application helps organizations:
- Solve the complex scheduling puzzle by assigning the right employee to the right job at the right time while freeing managers to focus on their people and the core business;
- Develop efficient schedules in the cloud with drag-and-drop convenience that balance employee preferences, customer demand, and predefined criteria - including availability, skills, certifications, company policies, and union rules.
- Enhancements to Fuse Workforce Management HR continue to help organizations effectively recruit, manage, and reward the workforce:
- Recruiting has been streamlined with functionality that automates hiring tasks and generates new notifications to help hire and efficiently onboard best-fit employees with the ability to import existing applicant information from legacy systems;
- New workflows enable a more flexible and user-friendly performance review process, including more visibility into performance review schedules, the ability for multiple reviewers to process reviews simultaneously or in parallel, and an option to add a general comments section at the end of the review; and
- Usability and reporting enhancements for benefits management simplify the employee enrollment process while reducing the administrative burden on HR associated with benefits program design and configuration, carrier reconciliation, and reporting.
- Fuse Workforce Management continues to revolutionize the workforce management user experience for SMBs with a new dashboard widget with customizable quick-link buttons that streamline common tasks and processes to make the system easier to navigate for all users.
- New default workflows have been added along with more options to configure existing workflows that automate business processes and help drive consistent policy enforcement.
- Timesheet visibility and time-off request processes have been enhanced to eliminate steps to request time off, cancel time-off requests, and modify employee timesheets.
- New features continue to help SMBs reduce compliance risk with intuitive and easy to use reporting functionality, including the ability to streamline and automate forms and reporting requirements associated with the Affordable Care Act (ACA).