SaaS for Small and Midsize Businesses
ENTERPRISE-CLASS WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT AT A FRACTION OF THE COST
Since the term was coined just a few years ago, cloud computing has grown from an IT buzzword to a global business meta-trend. The cloud, in all of its various permutations, is causing organizations to re-evaluate, if not completely retool, their approaches to their computing needs.
Software as a service (SaaS), in particular, has emerged as a low-risk, cost-sensitive, cloud-based delivery model for automating standardized business processes.
Outsourcing your payroll, HR, and other workforce management applications to a SaaS model eliminates the technology headaches that can plague internal deployments. It reduces costs. Lets you offer the same premium employee packages provided by your larger competitors. And offloads the entire IT burden from your organization so you can focus on what you do best — growing your business.
100% Outsourced Hosting and Management
- Provides a dedicated database within a private cloud, with daily system and data backups
- Hosts your applications in secure data centers with ongoing maintenance of servers and IT infrastructure
- Includes built-in installation and testing of service packs — and new technical software versions
GET THE SAME RICHNESS OF SERVICE ENJOYED BY YOUR LARGER COMPETITORS
Key SaaS Benefits
- Reduces capital expenditures by eliminating the need for hardware and software purchases
- Uses a fixed, cost-sensitive, per-employee monthly subscription fee that’s predictable and affordable
- Scales easily as your business grows
- Accelerates time-to-value by avoiding implementation delays
- Keeps you on the leading edge — you’ll always have the latest software
- Ensures unparalleled availability, security, and business continuity
- Frees your in-house IT team to focus on its core competencies
- Offers the ability to pay for only the functionality you need
41% OF PROFIT-FOCUSED SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS PLAN TO INVEST IN THE CLOUD BY 2014.