Sep 5, 2017 10:00:00 AM / by John Duval
Happy National Payroll Week! Since its founding by the American Payroll Association in 1996, NPW has celebrated payroll professionals and sought to highlight their crucial contribution to the nation’s workforce. According to the National Payroll Week website, the celebration “is a national campaign to help America’s workers understand more about their paychecks, the payroll withholding system and other payroll-driven benefits.”
At Fuse Workforce Management, we’re well aware of the valuable contributions of payroll professionals, as well as some of the key challenges they face in doing their jobs. That’s why we’ve published several articles to help make their jobs a little bit easier and more productive.
Payroll managers, take a look at these resources to help you...
… stay in the know
- 2017 HR and Payroll Compliance Calendar- Key Dates Every Manager Should Know
- Which Payroll Blogs You Need to Be Reading
...be more productive
- Payroll Best Practices: How to be productive and drive results
- 8 Practices for a Productive Payroll Process
- How to develop a payroll process that works
- How to conduct an effective payroll audit
...choose the best tools for your job
- Software for Payroll Checklist: How to choose the best
- Your Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Best Payroll Provider
We’ve also assembled some of these articles into one handy guide, meant to help you save time and drive results. You can grab your copy here.
Enjoy your week, payroll managers! Thanks for all the important work you do.
So Many Laws. So Little Time.
Get the HR Laws Cheat Sheet.
Subscribe to the Fuse Blog. Claim your free resources. Get great HR content in your inbox.
- ACA Compliance
- ACA Software
- best practices
- career development
- CARES Act
- Core HR
- employee arbitration
- Employee Benefits
- employee engagement
- Employee Management
- Employee Onboarding
- Employee Payroll
- Financial Services
- hcm software
- HR Compliance
- hr managers
- HR News
- HR Productivity Series
- HR Roundup
- hr strategy
- HR Tech
- HR Trends
- Human Resources
- Human Resources, Important Information, Latest New
- Human Resources, Latest News,
- Important Information, Latest News,
- Labor Laws
- Latest News,
- Paycheck Protection Loan
- Paycheck Protection Program
- performance management
- Recruiting and Staffing
- Time and Attendance