Oklahoma Withholding - Approve Request

Fuse will need access to your OK account to file and pay your tax returns. Please follow the directions below to grant this access.

  1. Fuse will need to submit the access request before you can approve it. Please contact support@fuseworkforce.com if you are still waiting to receive your request.
  2. Login at https://oktap.tax.ok.gov/oktap/Web/_/#1
  3. Click on Manage My Profile 
  4. Click on the More tab
  5. Click on Manage Third-Party Access
  6. Follow the prompts to assign Fuse with All Access
  7. Click Submit to complete
  8. Email support@fuseworkforce.com once the access is approved.