Affordable Care Act (ACA)
Human Resources (HR)
Time & Labor Management (TLM)
Tax Agency Management
Mass Adding Time Entries
This article will review how to add time entries to multiple employees. Reasons for doing so may include additional holiday hours or adding time after a power outage.
How to Mass Add Time Entries
- Navigate to the Settings > Mass Edit > Mass Edit Time Entries > Add
- Select the rows of the employees to add time to
- Choose Mass Add Time Entries
- Enter the Date Information of the time entries you are adding.
- It can be one day or multiple days.
- Enter the Time Information of the time entries you are adding.
- It can be bulk hours or from and to time.
- Enter any Additional Information about the time entries you are adding.
- This can be a specific Pay Category, Time Off Type, Shift Premium, or Cost Center allocation.
- Enter a Note as to the reason for the entry.
- Choose Add Time Entries in the top right corner.
You can also watch the following video for instructions on how to Mass Add Time Entries.