Maine Unemployment - POA Required

Fuse will need access to your ME account to file and pay your tax returns. Please follow the directions below to grant this access.

Maine Unemployment requires a completed Power of Attorney to gain access to employer accounts.
  1. Request a Prefilled Power of Attorney from Fuse for you to review and sign.
  2. Provide completed and signed POA to Fuse. 


Please reach out to with any questions.