This article will include details as to how you can whitelist certain IP addresses so your spam folders do not block emails from Fuse.
We have upgraded the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) relay service with additional controls to enhance security. This enhancement has resulted in changes to the public IPs of the underlying service and the sender domain to @saashr.com from the previous @sendgrid.net.
IPs to Whitelist for Fuse System Generated or Automated Emails
IPs from Previous Whitelist Request (Should also be Whitelisted, Do Not Remove)
IPs to Whitelist for Fuse Customer Support Emails
Office 365 EOP (Exchange Online Protection) Only
Please follow the steps below to correct any interruption to your email notifications.
- Sign in to Office 365 and click "Admin", then "Admin Centers", followed by "Exchange"
- Under the "Protection" list, choose "Connection Filter"
- Click the "Edit" button which looks like a pencil
- Choose "Connection Filtering" on the left side menu
- Click the plus "+" symbol and add an IP range from the list above and click "OK"
- Repeat step 5 until the IP ranges above have been entered
- Check the "Enable Safe List" checkbox
- Finally, click "Save"
Microsoft has provided excellent reference material:
If you continue to have issues receiving emails from Fuse, please have your IT Department contact the Fuse Client Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org.