Forms are only created for those employees that the Fuse system thinks you are required to provide a form to.
- Per the IRS, you are only required to provide an ACA form to those employees that have an ACA status of Full-Time for any one month in the reporting year.
- Remember that the ACA Status is determined based on the average hours worked in the prior measurement period.
- For example, if your company has chosen a Measurement Period of 12 months, the ACA status for each of your employees in 2019 would be based on the Average Hours that they worked each month from 2018
- Hired within the Measurement Period that included Dec. 31st of the reporting year
- Missing ACA Profile assignment