What supplies are needed for printing Pay Statements from Fuse?

Common paper supplies that are needed for printing and preparing your Pay Statements, including envelopes and ink.

When preparing for the printing of your payroll Pay Statements, it is important to consider which type of ink you will use to print your Pay Statements, especially your "live" checks for those employees that are not on Direct Deposit.

Below we have listed the most common product types that are needed for Pay Statement printing, along with links to our preferred vendor from which you can purchase your supplies.


Check Stock



MICR Toner

  • Most banks no longer require that you use special ink when printing "live" checks for your employees. Please confirm with your bank if MICR Toner is necessary.
  • There are links at the top of this page for printer Toner cartridges, including multiple options for MICR toners