Washington Labor & Industries - TPA Assignment

Fuse will need access to your WA L&I account to file and pay your tax returns. Please follow the directions below to grant this access.

  • Fuse can gain access to your Washington Labor & Industries account online using your Participant Access Code (PAC ID). Your PAC ID is assigned to you during registration and is on every rate notice you receive from the agency.
  • If you do not have your PAC ID, we can also gain access through a request process online. Once this request is made, you will need to approve it online at https://secure.lni.wa.gov/home/
  • Please email support@fuseworkforce.com with your rate notice/PAC ID, or let us know you need us to request the access online.