Utah Withholding - PIN Required

Fuse will need access to your UT account to file and pay your tax returns. Please follow the directions below to grant this access.

  • Utah will allow Fuse to request access to your account using one of the following items:
    • The tax amount from your last withholding return, or
    • A PIN assigned by the agency
  • If you have not filed any previous returns or do not have any copies, you can request a PIN by sending an email to taxsupport@utah.gov
  • Please send this PIN to support@fuseworkforce.com.