Texas Tax Registration

Helpful links to register for an account with Texas unemployment

Texas Workforce Commission (Unemployment Taxes)

  1. Go to https://www.twc.texas.gov/services/register-tax
  2. If you have any questions, please reach out to Texas directly at 512-463-2222
  3. Once Texas has assigned you an unemployment account, Fuse will need:
    1. your account ID
    2. your unemployment rate
    3. access to your account online, which is requested by Fuse once we receive your account ID and your unemployment rate
  4. Please forward your account ID and unemployment rate to support@fuseworkforce.com. We will then request access to your account online. Please review this article for directions on approving that access once it has been requested.