Oregon Tax Registration

Helpful links to register for Oregon withholding and unemployment accounts

Oregon Department of Revenue (Income & Unemployment Taxes)

  1. Oregon will use the same ID and applications for income and unemployment taxes. Oregon will also use this same ID for the following transit taxes:
    1. Lane District Transit Tax
    2. Oregon Statewide Transit Tax
    3. TriMet Transit Tax
    4. Workers' Benefit Fund
  2. Go to https://revenueonline.dor.oregon.gov/tap/_/
  3. Click on Register and apply
  4.  Click on Register for payroll taxes or a BIN
  5. Complete the registration process. If you have any questions, please reach out to Oregon directly at 503-945-8091
  6. Once Oregon has processed your registration, Fuse will need the following items:
    1. Your account ID (also known as your BIN)
    2. Your unemployment tax rate
  7. Please email support@fuseworkforce.com with the items mentioned above, and we will let you know if we need help accessing your account online.
Depending on where your employees live or work, you may also need to register for different local taxes in Oregon. Please look at this article for information about Oregon Local Tax Registration.