Fuse will need access to your OH account to file and pay your tax returns. Please follow the directions below to grant this access.
Ohio requires that Fuse have access to three different areas of their system. Once we request Filing Administrator Account access, we will be able to gain the following two areas from our own login:
- Account Access
- Service Area Access
- Transaction Type Access
You will receive emails from Ohio for all different updates and approval requests, but if you do not receive the email, you can still grant access using the following instructions:
- Requests can be approved from URL: https://ohid.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/ohid/
- When you first log in, check the name of the company listed under My Business | Dashboard. If you have more than one company, you will need to complete the rest of the instructions for each company in your drop-down.
- Click on the lock symbol on the far right-hand side of the screen:
- Click on the Account Access Requests Tab:
- Click on the checkmark icon to approve the Account Access Request. Please ensure the Requested Filing Role is Filing Administrator
- Once you have confirmed this request, please email email@example.com
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.