Fuse will need access to your NY employer tax accounts to file and pay your tax returns. Please follow the directions below to grant this access.
- Go to this URL: https://www.tax.ny.gov/online/
- Click the CREATE ACCOUNT button.
- Click on the following button:
Employers: CREATE BUSINESS ACCOUNT
- Enter the displayed security code, and click Continue.
- If you are a business, make sure you set the I would like to gain access to the field to All available services, indicate whether or not you have received a 5-digit PIN from the New York State Tax Department, and click Continue.
- Respond to the prompts, and provide all the required information. During this process, you will create a user name and password for Online Services. We recommend you make a note of this information for future reference.
- Please provide Fuse with 5-digit PIN to set up EFT payments.