New Mexico Unemployment - TPA Assignment

Fuse will need access to your NMUI account to file and pay your tax returns. Please follow the directions below to grant this access.

  1. Go to this URL:
  2. Click the Employer Login button.
  3. Enter your User ID/Password, and click the Login button.
  4. On the Employer Home page, click the Account Maintenance link.
  5. Click the Third Party Administrator (TPA) Authorization link.
  6. Click New.
  7. Enter our 9-digit TPA ID 500001227, and click Next.
  8. A page displays showing the TPA information with no roles assigned. Enter the date we will begin performing services for your company:
    1. You will need to enter 1/1, 4/1, 7/1, or 10/1 to grant Fuse access at the beginning of the quarter you would like us to begin filing/paying NMUI on your behalf. Use the date option that is before your first payroll that includes NMUI wages.
    2. The TPA end date should be left blank unless you need to change your TPA. If you are changing from another payroll tax company to Fuse, your previous TPA access and roles will need end dates before a new one can be assigned.
  9. Select the following checkboxes:
    1.  Employment and Wage Detail Update and Submit
    2. Payments Update and Submit
  10. Click Save. The page is updated with a grid showing the service provider's assigned roles.
  11. When you are finished, click the Logoff link in the upper-left part of the page to close your session.
  12. Send an email to to let us know you have granted us access to your account.


*** Please note *** If you have any questions in regards to assigning a TPA or TPA role to your account, please contact NMDWS at 877-664-6984.