Affordable Care Act (ACA)
Human Resources (HR)
Time & Labor Management (TLM)
Tax Agency Management
Indiana Withholding - 3 Digit Location Code Needed
Fuse will need your 3-digit location code from your IN account to file and pay your tax returns. Please follow the directions below to grant this access.
- Go to this URL: https://intime.dor.in.gov/eServices/_/
- Click the Sign Up link in the login box.
- Click the Create username link.
- Review the eligibility and requirements, and click Next.
- Select the Business option for your customer type and click Next.
- Respond to the prompts and provide all the required information. During this process, you will create a user name and password.
- Note: If you choose to enter your Indiana Tax Number (TID) instead of your FEIN, you should enter only the first 10 digits of your EIN; your 3-digit location code will be populated automatically in INTIME.
- Please provide your full Indiana Withholding ID to Fuse including the 3-digit location code.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.