Illinois Withholding - POA Required

Fuse will need access to your IL account to file and pay your tax returns. Please follow the directions below to grant this access.

  1. Illinois withholding requires a completed Power of Attorney (POA) to gain access to employer accounts.
  2. Ensure Fuse has received your account ID.
  3. Request a prefilled POA from to complete.
  4. Provide completed POA back to

Contact if you have any questions.