My Employees are receiving the message "Access profile does not allow clocking in/out from your current location"
If users are restricted to only punching and/or logging in at your location, and your IP address has changed you will need to add it to your allowed IPs by adding it to your Access Profile(s).
- Select the Cog Wheel Icon to display the Admin Menu
- Then select Company Settings > Profile/Policies > Access
- On the next screen select the edit icon (pencil) for the line of the access profile you need to amend.
- Select ADD ALLOWED IP in the top right corner.
- Select the type of IP address. (Either IPv4 or IPv6, and either a range or a single address)
- The enter the first one and choose OK
- Next, insert a comment – such as what store it belongs to, and then choose OK.
- Repeat these steps for each IP Address that needs to be added.