Hawaii Unemployment - Approve Request

Fuse will need access to your HIUI employer tax accounts to file and pay your tax returns. Please follow the directions below to grant this access.

Hawaii Unemployment will need approvals for Fuse to gain access to your account. Fuse will send a request through their website and it will need to be approved by the authorized user on your end.

Please email tax@fuseworkforce.com with any questions.