The best ways to review biometric consent status and audit history. This will help assist in policy and biometric requirements.
System Report: Hardware Settings
- The Hardware Settings report can be found under My Reports > HR Reports > HR Maintenance > Hardware Settings.
- This report will have the following helpful columns available:
- Has Biometrics Saved
- Whether or not the employee has any biometric data saved in the system right now
- Current Bioconsent Status
- Yes: Bioconsent has been given
- Not Available: Bioconsent has not been approved or declined
- No: Bioconsent has been declined
- Most Recent Bioconsent
- The data on the most Current Bioconsent Status column was completed
System Report: Biometric Consent Audit
- The Biometric Consent Audit report can be found under Time > Reports > Audit Trail > Biometric Consent.
- This report is an audit trail to show when and how an employee updated their consent status.
Notifications when Consent is Approved or Declined
- If you want to receive notifications when an employee approves or declines this status, go to Admin > Global Setup > Notifications.
- Click the New Notification button on the top right and search for one of the following options:
- Biometric Consent Accepted: to receive a notification when employees give approval
- Biometric Consent Declined: to receive a notification when the employee does not consent to store biometric templates
- Biometric Consent Agreement Needed (Manager): to notify managers when employees have not yet completed their consent agreement.