An employee’s account may become locked due to an employee entering the wrong password too many times.
- Choose the Show menu at the top left of your screen
- Choose the following:
- Team Menu
- Employee Maintenance
- Password Reset/Unlock
- On the next screen, use the lookup icon in the Employee field to find the employee you wish to unlock and/or reset their password.
- Place a checkmark next to the employee you wish to work with and then choose Apply.
- Verify their name is filled into the Employee field
- If you need to Unlock, choose the Unlock button in the top right corner.
- If you need to Reset Password, choose the Reset Password button in the top right corner.
- If you need to do both, you may complete one action at a time and then repeat as necessary.
- The account generally becomes locked temporarily for 30 minutes, at which point they may try again. If the employee enters the wrong password again (even once), the account will become locked again for another 30 minutes.
- Passwords are case sensitive. The majority of password fails are due to case sensitivity, and Capital vs. Lowercase not being entered correctly.