How to use Broadcast Messaging to send system-generated emails to your employees about the security updates coming in August of 2023.
Fuse will be updating security requirements on August 24, 2023. The instructions below will allow you to use Broadcast Message to send system-generated email notifications to your employees to prepare for the updates.
For more information about the security updates, please review Security Updates (August 24, 2023)
For more information about Broadcast Messaging, please review Broadcast Messaging: Creating Templates and Sending Notifications.
Step One: Create a Broadcast Messaging Template
- Go to Admin > Global Setup > Broadcast Message Templates
- Click the New Template button on the top right of the screen
- Download the messaging template and use it to fill in the fields for your template
Step Two: Send a Broadcast Communication
- Go to Team > My Team > Employee Information
- Use the filters and checkboxes to select the users to send this communication to
- Click the Communicate button on the top right, select the template built in step one, and press send